We’re looking good right now for the upgrade to start at 11pm Eastern Time today (09/03/2010).
We have been working on slimming down the amount of data on the server to help the transfer go as smoothly and quickly as possible.
The actual transfer is being done by some techy geniuses at the datacenter where the servers live and so, if they are busy with an emergency for another client, we’ll wait until they’re done and they can give us their full attention.
At the moment though, I haven’t heard anything from them suggesting that the move will not start as planned.
I’ll keep you updated.